Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ewww.

Does anyone else find this picture creepy? I mean, I know it's fake, but I see it on pregnant people websites all over the place and it is NOT cute or adorable... it's gross. I actually think something like this happened to me last night and I couldn't take a photo because I was bending over in pain trying to push that little limb back where it should be. Also, there are a lot more blue veins and fuzzy hair on my belly... and my belly button sticks out more... oh, and I'm 10 times fatter.

9 comments:

Jenny said...

That is disgusting. Also, I love that I can recognize your naked belly and I knew that wasn't it. Talk about all kinds of oversharing.

Stephanie said...

Ok, that's really creepy! I saw the picture before I read it and I thought that was your belly. That would be terrifying!

Chellers said...

Definitely disgisting. PJ always comments on how he can't think about the baby being crammed in there because he gets claustrophobic. I tend to agree. I can't even imagine two!

Kiersten said...

People think that's cute and adorable? Ahh--it really freaks me out. It looks like something from one of those predator/alien movies.

Cher said...

That is very EWWWWW! Someone sent me that pic when I was PG w/DD#2. Made my hair stand up on my arms. Love checking out your blog. Your Daughter is ADORABLE I love the little stories that you write up about your experiences with her. How cute!

Anonymous said...

I disagree, I've always loved that pic and think it looks awesome!!

The Qian Family said...

I kind of like it, but also get the creepby vibe. Anyhoo, LOVE all your pics (especially the football ones), sorry about the needle/gluclose fiasco. I have the same problem about getting stuck multiple times. They can never find my veins. I had to take the kids to have blood drawn for their physicals and it was sheer agony to watch them feel that horrible pinch.

Sarah said...

ugh.

Tish Solomon said...

Sarah and I loved this one!!