Saturday, October 10, 2009

My New Blog

I have started a new craft blog! I started one a long time ago- it had about 3 entries- because I wanted a way to keep a journal of all the things Abby and I were making together. When we moved to California, I wanted to have a craft booth at a local craft fair so I came up with The Paper Pony. Why the name? I like ponies and paper and alliteration and it seemed "me". Due to obvious time issues (as in, I don't have any) I won't be able to do any craft fairs this year. Abby and I have still been crafting a ton so I decided to use my Paper Pony idea to start a craft blog. It isn't like one of the awesome professional looking blogs and I won't be posting every single day, but I hope to put something up every week. Come and check it out! Just click HERE or on the logo on the side bar.

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

Very cool! I can't wait to check it out, Bethany!