Sunday, May 25, 2008

14 Weeks

I am now officially in my second trimester today! The website that sends me updates said that at 14 weeks (this is for a singleton) you may start to show. I laughed. My belly looks like I'm about 20 weeks pregnant and growing.

Abby gave another talk in Primary today. Paul helped her and she did a great job. She spoke very clearly and... well, how should I put this... I don't think anyone had a problem hearing her... in the entire building!

Paul was given a half-hour's notice to cover for another Gospel Doctrine teacher... but he did a great job as usual.





I taught a new song in Primary called, "Home" (which I hadn't learned before, of course) and it actually went very well. I had a ton of visuals so that always helps. Afterwards, we took a nice drive past the temple and took turns practicing "listening". We'll see if it helps. All in all, a pretty nice Sabbath day.

3 comments:

Elder Richey said...

Bethany- Hi, my name is Katie. I'm friends with Jenny. I'm not sure if she's told you about me yet, but I'm also pregnant with twins. I'm about 11 weeks along. Anyway, I'd love to compare notes or just chat as we both embark on this adventure :) My e-mail address is katierichey@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh, I also have a blog if you want to put a face with my name, but I haven't gone public with my news yet--I have a history of miscarriages, so we just want to wait a few more weeks. So that's why you won't see any news or pictures of the twins yet--soon! :)

jeri said...

Oh your belly is SO CUTE.

Courtni said...

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to totally steal your "Home" idea -- I too am teaching the kids this song and I love your visual!