Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Am I Bothered?

Saturday, Paul had some friends over for pizza and games. We started watching some funny Catherine Tate (British comedian) videos on YouTube. Well, one of the characters she does is a chav girl named Lauren Cooper (look it up... it's funny) who's catchphrase is, "Am I bothered?" Well, that was fun and we all had a good laugh until Abby started acting up and I reprimanded her so do you know what that little stinker did? That's right, she said, "Am I bothered?" sounding like a right chav! Yeah, we're great parents. The thing is, I couldn't even follow through with the reprimand because we were all laughing so hard. That's a good lesson to learn - "If you make them laugh, you won't get in trouble." That's all we need!

9 comments:

Nemesis said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Being that she's not my child, it's even more funny! She could make you rich one day.

Jenny said...

Bethany, she is so funny. I'm sorry you have to break her of that awesome habit one day. Maybe before you do you could dress her up like a chav and have her do a whole routine. heh.

Anonymous said...

What a riot!!!

Anonymous said...

She really is a "chip off the old block" isn't she! I can both parents in her, is there any hope for the future??

Amy said...

aahh, this is killing me. I can't get the video to play!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Too cute. By the way, Happy Birthday, Bethany!!!!

Graham said...

Is the world ready for this? What is she going to be like in 5..10..15 years time? Of course, the talent is all inherited from her British grandparents! Not that I'm biassed or anything.

Amy said...

Ha! It worked! I love it!