Thursday, September 6, 2007

First Day of School

So both Paul and Abigail had their first days of school this week. Abby loves her little preschool playgroup and learned all about Alaskan animals; specifically bears. Paul is taking a bunch of Geography courses and is set to graduate next December (finally!). There were some major thunder storms over the last couple of days and all Abby could think about (besides the excuse to come and sleep with me in the morning) was finally wearing her shimmery pink raincoat. All Paul could think about was how the weather was perfect for football. I guess I was the only one who felt dreary. The best thing about the storms was the cool weather it brought with it. Autumn is just around the corner and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Jamie and Erin said...

Abby is os beautiful! What a little angel! That's great your family's started school. I need to send Soraya off to preschool now. She really wants to go. Hey, good news...my new ward in CA has a book club! Yeah!

Tish Solomon said...

Hey Bethany,

I loved reading your blog. it was as if you were right here talking. and I had to smile. Sad about your uncle. and sad that Sarah is no longer there for preschool.
miss you