Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Little Helper

A couple of years ago, I bought a bunch of Christmas garland for really cheap, but there was so much of it, I never really found a use for most of it. This year, I bought a hula hoop at the dollar store made a wreath with all the unused garlands and it turned out really well. Abby helped me make it and do you know what? She really helped; as in, she made things easier! I KNOW!Today she had a birthday party to go to and she had such a great time. The invitation said to come dressed-up so that was the best thing ever according to her. She was so excited to give Aaliyah (ultimate Mormon name) her gift and the only thing that was more exciting than that was the snow!!! Our first one of the season. Abby insisted we walk (luckily it's only a few houses down) and had so much fun stomping around and catching snow flakes on her tongue. At the party, she made her own pizza, went on a treasure hunt and got a tiny My Little Pony, helped blow out the candles (a-hem) , ate cake and made her own ice cream sundae. What an awesome party for a little girl. On the way home she said, "Next week I can go to Aaliyah's house and help her play with the weird Kelly doll (what we got her)." It wasn't a question. She is also going to help her other friends watch "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" and help me eat the cookies I got at the Cookie Swap last week. She really is a very helpful child.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

She IS a helpful child! Would she like to come over on Thursday to help us watch Rudolph in the morning?

William Qian said...

wonderful pics! Hope all is great there. Love looking at your blog.