Thursday, April 23, 2009

How was your morning?

Here is Lily kicking Liam in the head. Just before this, Liam had been gnawing on her feet.
Abby's Room... guess what she's doing all day? Her response- crying, of course: "But it's going to be a BORING day! I HATE boring days! I like FUN days!"
Here is Liam right after I had just changed and fed him. It was the grossest clean-up so far. It was all over his high chair, leg, back, etc. This was, of course, followed by a bath while Abby looked after Lily which led to half of her toys being brought out to the living room in my absence.
Still, I wouldn't trade my life for anything in the world. This morning, we were all at the breakfast table; Abby was playing a game on the back of the cereal box, Lily was sitting on my lap and I was feeding her a bottle with one hand while feeding Liam in his high chair with the other and then we all took a bite of the strained pears baby food and laughed and I thought my life really couldn't get much better. Then Liam blasted his pants.

Here is a freshly bathed Liam sleeping, Lily screaming and Abby trying to make it all better. All in a morning's work!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Your kids are so cute! I love those chubby babies and abby is so hilarious. We sure miss you!!

Jenny said...

I love showing the kids your pictures. I want you to know Ethan's fav one was of YOU. I showed them the hospital ones and he says, 'ITS BETHANY!'

Jamie and Erin said...

Gotta love those blowouts! There's gotta be some super duper diaper that is blowout-proof. I let you know if I find it! Thanks for sharing the sweet pics of your cute kids!

Cassidy said...

I guess Abby won't be having a boring day after all! (Or at least you won't!) You've gotta love those emergency baths...

Tish Solomon said...

i love your helper! 2 certainly is interesting. theyare so cute! ours just had shots! long night... i c what weare in 4:-) wish we were closer .