Saturday, February 21, 2009

Abby's Perspective

While she was in time out, Abby decided to write me a note. I don't know what it says about my parenting, but here is her exact translation:

Dear Mommy,

I love you because you're the best mummy in the world. Please don't rip up this note and please don't send me to time out not ever not never again. I want to bring this when we move. I love you.

Love, Abby
Photo: Courtesy of my sister, Carrie, who came to visit last week. I will post more on that later...

3 comments:

The Qian Family said...

Very sweet note from your darling daughter! And I love the following post with the twins looking left, right, and going crazy. So fun!

Kiersten said...

Hey we missed you at book club on Thursday! I'm sad I won't get to see you before the 1st. Good luck with everything!

Cassidy said...

Little kids say the cutest things!

My mom still has a note I wrote to the tooth fairy when I was little saying, "Dear Totth fairy, please give me $2 instead of $1 because I was mean to April and I want to buy her something."

Haha... I'm sure going to miss you guys!